CAMINO A COTOHUINCHO S/N - URUBAMBA | (51) 977 743 011
Urubamba, better known as "The Pearl of the Vilcanota" was one of the most important agriculture centers of the Inca empire, highlighted by its beautiful landscapes and its healthy weather!
Our hostel is an amazing place where you can rest and chill, enjoying our great infrastructure, comfy and spacious rooms and big green areas. Located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas it offers close by attractions for adventure and nature oriented tourism. Save an hour of train ride on your way to Machu Picchu, Urubamba has its own station and its only 15 minutes away from the Ollantaytambo train station as well.
Most definitely your best option in the Sacred Valley of the Incas!
- Dorms s/. 35.00 (approx. $ 11/ € 9 )
- Private double or twin / with bath s/. 135.00 (approx. $40/€ 32 )
- Single private / with bath s/. 99.00 (approx. $30/ € 23 )
- Premium double bed /with bath/river view/ac s/. 150.00 (approx. $45/ € 38)
- Triple with bath s/. 165.00 (approx. $48/€42)
Shared and Private
Great Buffet Breakfast
Wifi and Computers
DVD and Movies
Safe deposit box (free)
A pool table
Pick up service
Luggage storage / Medical aid